Re: [OM] TPE - I guess this is old news ...

Subject: Re: [OM] TPE - I guess this is old news ...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2014 17:07:48 -0400

On 9/7/2014 4:26 PM, Fernando Gonzalez Gentile wrote:
Now, I'm on another machine running w7/64 and latest Firefox - and
either FFox is Synced to each other.

I have no idea what synched to each other means.

Just booted this machine, and same unresponsive script warning prompted.
Task manager tells anything Ok.

I think your English failed you here... very rare these days. I suspect you meant: Task manager says everything OK. Correct?

My guess is that the 'race' runs because every Tab is loading when
FFox launches.

I have no idea why Firefox would resume by loading every previously active tab if it had actually been completely shut down. If that is somehow normal then Firefox has capabilities I'm not aware of (but that's quite possible)

If these machines are truly synched in some way then shut one of them down and turn the power off to make sure it's off.

Does it make sense?

Not to me.

Fernando.