Re: [OM] Zone-10 version 2 test page

Subject: Re: [OM] Zone-10 version 2 test page
From: David Thatcher <davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 18:46:03 +0930
Hi Ken,

can I suggest the addition of a HOME button the bottom?  White
backgrounds are good, because they cause the iris to close down and
maximise DOF, reducing eyestrain. To me (I'm from a 'greenscreen'
background) they are not pretty :) I do like the L&F of the current
Zone10!

I have to admit CMS systems really irritate me, but the concept has to
be the way of the future, because as websites hold more and more
content, people have to be able to maintain the content without devoting
their entire life to it. Regrettably, however, the underlying
implementations continue to be half-arsed and readily hackable.

In a fit of anger and frustration after yet another irrelevent and
completely unproductive monday morning meeting, I built an IT glossary
on our local internal wiki;  the entry for PHP:

PHP:  PHP:Hypertext Preprocessor. A server-side HTML embedded
scripting language or CGI. It provides web developers with a full suite
of tools for building content-rich and flexible dynamic websites which
seem to only ever return "403: Forbidden. You do not have permission to
access / on this server" or "500: The database XXXXX is not available"

;)

davidt