Re: [OM] Zone-10 version 2 test page

Subject: Re: [OM] Zone-10 version 2 test page
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 23:29:18 +0200
It's nice. I like the orange as I did miss some color.
The Header 1 font is quite big, even more on my Android phone. It is
out-of-proportion large there. The footer is rather contrasty, too
obtrusive, I'd prefer it to be dark grey in this scheme. And the T3
Framework graphic clutters on my phone.
Keep going!

I think 'Applications' is a kind of patronizing paragraph. Rather
seventies. And I would like 'versions', with the exact text on the lens,
and maybe a picture to go with it (lens design if available). Would it be
possible for list members to upload pictures (lens porn ;-)?
Maybe links to on-line references; tests, pictures, flickr-groups?

What is your ambition Ken, to recreate the sif?

Best, Frank