Re: [OM] Zone-10 version 2 test page

Subject: Re: [OM] Zone-10 version 2 test page
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 18:19:14 -0500
> I just tried it on my laptop with Internet Explorer, and on Android with
> whatever it has. There's lots more empty space with the big laptop screen,
> but not on the tiny Android screen.  Watching the page rotate itself is kinda
> cool on the Android.

All the empty space is a result of the lack of content to actually
fill the width. I'll turn another column on to help fill the page when
on a computer, but that column will go away with smaller screens. This
template lets me have multiple layouts for different types of
displays.

When viewed on a small display, the images will scale downward, but on
a computer, they'll display at the native size. The specifications
table was done to two columns to make it most readable on mobile
devices.

It is important to me that the new website be mobile-friendly. For a
rough draft, I thought this page displayed pretty well on my
smartphone and iPad.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx