Re: [OM] Zone-10 version 2 test page

Subject: Re: [OM] Zone-10 version 2 test page
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 21:17:59 -0700
Now it's three times. "I agree with Bob." Too many so-called
"professionally designed" web pages are busy to the point of distraction,
and appear to have learned nothing from the design lessons learned over
centuries for the effective display of text. The cardinal design rule on
the web appears to be, "Cram in as many ads as possible/web page, and if
you can add distracting, completely unnecessary motion to it as well, then
all the better."

By the way... I'll warn ya, Bob, that being inside my head for any sort of
long stay is most definitely not recommended. Proceed at your own risk.

In addition: The new pages work very smoothly and display nicely on Nexus 5
with the latest Android release. Looks good in Chrome web browser (Google's
version, not Chromium) on Fedora 20, also, but I'll second that notion from
Dharma Singh that there could be a smidge less vertical white space in
places.

Also, I definitely prefer black print on white background.