Re: [OM] Zone-10 version 2 test page

Subject: Re: [OM] Zone-10 version 2 test page
From: Dharma Singh <dharmasingh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 02:11:19 +0200
I don't mind the white space at the right side of my desktop; the left side
gets all the attention most of that is comprehensible in one eye site.
The vertical white spaces are sometimes too big, i.e. under Applications &
Gary Reese Lens Test.
On my desktop I use Firefox 31.0

It's a bit nicer to read on my 5 inch smartphone [Samsung Galaxy Note] and
even nicer on my 8 inch tablet [Samsung Galaxy Tab 3].
There's a difference however when I use I.E. & Chrome and when I use
Firefox on these ones.
In Firefox the Gary Reece Lens Test results don't align vertically, so  the
*B's* are not straight under the *C's* from Center and Corner.

​