Re: [OM] B'fly Outing

Subject: Re: [OM] B'fly Outing
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 22:08:27 +0200
This one is amazingly good!!!!

http://www.olyendomike.com/Other/Bfly-Outing-6-28/42556678_2NdBM6#! i=3358622508&k=9n99w57

Looks like 3D as seen from here

Excellent job!

Amities
Philippe

Le 9 juil. 14 à 21:21, Moose a écrit :

On 7/7/2014 4:38 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
Nice images!  B'fly bush is blooming here,

Ah yes. Our B'fly bush is doing well this year after some time in the doldrums. A gift from Flutterby Boy Mike and Marnie, it got too tall and skinny in the first place planted, then got some sort of bugs soon after we relocated it.

Advice here about serious cutting back has resulted in a good year for it.

but all I have seen is a single Skipper.

We get skippers, and the occasional Flutterby, but usually the nervous ones that keep in the move.

Bushed Moose

One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE