Re: [OM] Curious

Subject: Re: [OM] Curious
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 22:02:37 +0200
If they ever produced a FF camera, either legacy 35mm lenses or a new line of specific (preferred) lenses would work.

I have experimented on that since 2006 and found - as stated by a friend on the lug and leicareflex lists - that only systems work well, the rest is either fun or utmost disappointment. Trying to get a 4/3 or micro four thirds lens to cover a real sensor is just ... adding layers of glass and air in between, and facing the quirks of data transmission to the camera ...

No conjectures from me, just plain facts.

Amities
Philippe