Re: [OM] B'fly Outing

Subject: Re: [OM] B'fly Outing
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 15:29:04 -0400
It just goes to show that output sharpening is a function of display size and resolution. One size does not fit all.

Chuck Norcutt

On 7/8/2014 2:06 PM, Chris Barker wrote:
Interestingly, Mike, that looked over-sharpened on my little MacBook Air’s screen
first thing this morning, but it looks much better this evening on my large iMac’s
screen.

Nice one.

Chris

On 8 Jul 2014, at 00:12, Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>