Re: [OM] B'fly Outing

Subject: Re: [OM] B'fly Outing
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 17:42:57 -0400
Output sharpening needs to be performed based on the size and resolution of the display. But you mentioned something I hadn't thought of but should have which is the browser adjusting the output size. I don't know what happens there or if browsers resharpen the output after resizing it. At least when working with prints we have something static.

Chuck Norcutt