Re: [OM] Converting Raw files

Subject: Re: [OM] Converting Raw files
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 21:14:44 +0100
It would be a good deal if I wanted to work with LR, Ken.  But I don’t.  I’ve
started twice and given up.

Then, the other day, I decided to try it again, only to find that you had to
download a downloading application and it all felt too big and unwieldy: it’s a
huge empire and I don’t want to be a pawn :-)

Chris