Re: [OM] Cars

Subject: Re: [OM] Cars
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 12:49:32 -0700
On 6/28/2014 12:25 PM, Chris Crawford wrote:
Nathan, You are not an American. You do not live here.

Chris, Nathan can't hear you,as  you are now going into his spam folder. Is it
possible you didn't hear him when he said so?

I, and I'll bet almost all the rest of us don't need to hear you yelling at a
deaf man.

Arguments and intemperate remarks about politics, and about political things imagined to be economics, etc. on this list are never useful or appropriate.

As here, it just leads to bad feelings, not only for the direct participants,
but for everyone else 'listening' in.

Thanks if you tone it down,
   Moose