Re: [OM] Cars

Subject: Re: [OM] Cars
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 06:38:36 -0400
I had no idea what a "Hi-Lux" is. The reason is that the term hasn't been used by Toyota in North America for 38 years.
The Toyota Hilux is a series of compact pickup trucks produced and marketed by the Japanese manufacturer Toyota. Most countries used the Hilux name for the entire life of the series but in North America, the Hilux name was retired in 1976 in favor of Truck, Pickup Truck, or Compact Truck. ...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-lux

Chuck Norcutt