Re: [OM] Universal Battery Charger?

Subject: Re: [OM] Universal Battery Charger?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 16:06:27 -0500
> Oops.  I thought I might could use it with the camera batteries, too.  The
> reviews mentioned charging camera batteries but I guess different ones?  It
> will be worth it for the phone and Kindle, though.  The phone goes dead
> every day.  The Kindle Paperwhite would probably last the whole trip but
> not the Fire.  I do have the car outlet attachment for my Leica battery
> chargers but we will be traveling in a school bus.  Do those have cigarette
> lighter sockets?  I don't know!

A set of leads with clips and you can get your juice from just about anywhere.

The Amish around here have the same problems with charging their
cellphones. Pretty much all of them use a wind-turbine or solar panel
to keep their phones charged up.

YES, they DO use phones. They just can't take them into the house.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx