Re: [OM] Universal Battery Charger?

Subject: Re: [OM] Universal Battery Charger?
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 22:21:57 +0100
Whoa again.

"Need to charge a 7.4V dSLR camera battery, but only have a USB power
source? PIXO of Germany has the solution... the PIXO C-USB Universal
Charger. The C-USB plugs into any USB source, including solar
chargers, to properly charger your 3.6/3.7V, 7.2/7.4V, & AA/AAA
batteries.

More details:"

http://www.modernoutpost.com/shop/battery-chargers/1287-pixo-c-usb-universal-charger.html