Re: [OM] Universal Battery Charger?

Subject: Re: [OM] Universal Battery Charger?
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 09:58:35 -0700
With one charger, one may need to get up in the night to change the battery,
possibly twice. This looks like even less
fun with the above Lenmar than dedicated chargers, adjusting contacts bleary
eyed in the dark.
That was my first thought when I saw the "adjustable" contacts. On our trip perhaps my most used bit was the UK adapter which allowed charging both the tablet and camera batt and/or gps at the same time. That little gps saved our butts a few times. I took the little Progo charger (same as the Wasbi) for the EM5 and 3 batteries. Way easier to carry and use that the Oly one with cord. Also made a nice night light.

Mike