Re: [OM] Digital B&W Photography with the E-500/510 - Chris T

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital B&W Photography with the E-500/510 - Chris T
From: Philippe <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 23:29:35 +0200
I don't understand SQ, Standard Quality? nor HQ, Head Quarters?

Shooting RAW and adjusting the WB afterwards in your favorite software might
modify the overall balance - for instance snow looks yellow if shot raw with a
yellow filer but restoring the WB on the snow will cause the greens and the
blues of the fir-trees to look odd - my experience. When you turn the whole
thing to B&W you discover the yellow filter was no asset, rather a hindrance.
Of course others may have had a different experience and I'd be very happy to
learn :-)

Philippe