Re: [OM] Digital B&W Photography with the E-500/510

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital B&W Photography with the E-500/510
From: Philippe <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 23:17:58 +0200
Shooting manual doesn't mean anything with respect to WB. Or maybe I
misunderstand what you mean. Did you adjust the WB by hand using a card?

Anyway, a color filter on a color sensor will be a challenge for the in-board
and the post-processing software even when shot in raw.

OTT What on earth is an internal red filter if I may ask ??? Is it physical
filtering? Red glass between the sensor and the lens?? We had one of these
E510s (stolen) and I never saw anything like this on it.

Well I think it all boils down to : What do you actually want to achieve?

:-)

Amities
Philippe