Re: [OM] IMG: WAS Nathan's PAW 22: NOW CLICK CLACK

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: WAS Nathan's PAW 22: NOW CLICK CLACK
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2014 14:55:07 -0700
On 6/7/2014 2:23 AM, Philippe wrote:
Cheeky me: Good on you that you pay taxes Moose, means you get some income of
sorts, lucky you ;-)

Indeed, and endlessly grateful for that, among other things.

The more I earn the more taxes I pay, fair enough;

US tax calculations get sort of complicated (weird) when one combines a modest pension with social security and, starting this year for me, mandatory, taxable withdrawals from tax deferred retirement accounts.

  I'm fortunate enough to still have a couple of euros left for GAS and Single
Malt.

Excellent!

Computationally Addled Moose