Re: [OM] IMG: WAS Nathan's PAW 22: NOW CLICK CLACK

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: WAS Nathan's PAW 22: NOW CLICK CLACK
From: Philippe <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014 13:01:45 +0200
I was referring to any state on the planet - the US is just one of them, the
lower divisions you call states and which others may call Lander (D), canton
(CH), region (SP), country (UK), etc, are of very little interest to me - but I
admit they are from a national's point of view :-)

My take is on majestic power/supreme authority/sovereign power, not on
politicians, however corrupt they may be allowed to become by their electors
and voting systems, etc. ;-)

Foreseeing, anticipating, preventing, curing and caring for the benefit of the
largest part if not everyone is their duty.

Else it's back to the guillotine …

Metaphorically speaking Philippe