Re: [OM] IMG: WAS Nathan's PAW 22: NOW CLICK CLACK

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: WAS Nathan's PAW 22: NOW CLICK CLACK
From: Philippe <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014 11:23:53 +0200
Cheeky me: Good on you that you pay taxes Moose, means you get some income of
sorts, lucky you ;-)
The more I earn the more taxes I pay, fair enough; I'm fortunate enough to
still have a couple of euros left for GAS and Single Malt.

Moral me: Now just try and think in terms of carbon signature, and finite
energy sources, not just instant bucks. Isn't this the role of a state?

Amities
Philippe