Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: ***SPAM*** Re: IMG: WAS Nathan's PAW 22: NOW CLI

Subject: Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: ***SPAM*** Re: IMG: WAS Nathan's PAW 22: NOW CLICK CLACK
From: "Goss,Steve" <SGOSS@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 17:08:11 +0000
Philippe-
432 meters is just about one quarter of a mile. Yes, American rail is welded in
1/4 mile lengths. And it gets transported with a string of flat cars with
"fingers" to hold the rails. Just like the photo in the link you sent.

In addition, there are pre-manufactured rail panels (like giant HO track).
These are no more and 50 to 60 feet long. They get transported sideways on the
long side, stacked in standard gondola cars.

Thanks,
Steve Goss | MDI System Engineer | Cerner Corporation | Mobile: (816) 885-3259
| Fax: (816) 571-8560 | sgoss@xxxxxxxxxx | www.cerner.com
For latest news and information on DeviceWorks Solutions please visit:
https://www.ucern.com/community/cerner/solution_forums/groups/devices-community
I will be out of the office June 23 through 25.