[OM] New cam jitters--what utility do you use to transfer files?

Subject: [OM] New cam jitters--what utility do you use to transfer files?
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 22:15:01 -0400 (EDT)
Transferred a few files as usual with zoombrowser and updated GM-1 firmware--recommended strongly to reformat card so I did. Raw files were on the card-- I checked to be sure cam set OK. All seemed well but went to process a file to be sure debugged the entire procedure and oooooops, no raw files. I had just one nice shot that is now gone in raw but suspect now the Canyon utility doesn't see 'em. I think Downloader Pro and picture info extractor mentioned before but not sure what to use. There is a paid version of PIE that enables changing metadata. Thought I'd better check here. Good thing I checked before the trip.

Incomplete transfer, Mike