Re: [OM] IMGS: Drying Rice

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Drying Rice
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 09:08:42 +1000
Cook? Mine taught me to duck!
And weave and deny everything.
Did no good, I was getting the blame anyway, even for the fact that she married
a hopeless alcoholic late in life under the badly mistaken impression that she
could cure him. I'm not quite sure how that ended up being my fault

Voltaire is known for various excellent quotations but one of my favourites was
- "Behind every great man stands a very surprised mother-in-law."

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com

Author/Publisher: