Re: [OM] IMGS: Drying Rice

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Drying Rice
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 11:10:28 -0400
  Had to look up Aga, Tina, as I was unfamiliar with the term. Looks like
the modern equivalent of the old cast iron wood-burning stove. I could see
that working in a cold climate; does it not make the house unbearable
during a SC summer? Or do you just crank up the AC? Or do you have an
unattached kitchen like the old houses around here used to have?

Charlie