Re: [OM] IMGS: Drying Rice

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Drying Rice
From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 02:24:17 +1200

Tina wrote;Google Chrome will not connect to pBase or many other
sites. Anybody else

having problems?

Tina

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

For various
reasons, mostly that they are intrusive, data-miners, and endeavour to
control me, I detest MSIE, Chrome, and Mozilla.

Opera suits me fine.
It is non-intrusive, non-controlling, says it doesn't spy on me, doesn't
try to predict my next thought, and is generally obedient. :-) :-)

If
the internet is slow for you Tina, it might well be due to hordes of
people downloading streaming videos, or watching TV on their computer
rather than using regular TV broadcast methods of viewing. The speed of
broadband, I suspect, is the cause of its ultimate downfall.

Three
cheers for Opera. Brian