Re: [OM] OT tablet question - external storage

Subject: Re: [OM] OT tablet question - external storage
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 18:57:50 -0700
Wikipedia has a good overview and a list of BusyBox's implemented commands,
Moose. It's here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BusyBox

Mostly though, you're going to need unix/linux commands like:

ls - which lists contents of a folder
cp - which copies a file
mv - which moves a file
mkdir - which makes a directory
rm - which removes a file
rmdir - which removes a directory

However, in BusyBox commands such as the above are given as arguments to
the /bin/busybox executable, not standalone as given in unix and/or linux.

Command details are here:

http://www.busybox.net/downloads/BusyBox.html#commands