Re: [OM] OT tablet question

Subject: Re: [OM] OT tablet question
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2014 07:55:43 -0700
> That's what I wanted because I wanted to be able to use my Office suite for
> some actual work from time to time.
Exactly. This little puppy came with Office pre- installed and I can use
Dropbox for when I'm onsite or on the road. If it had an "i" in the name
it would have cost twice as much for half the functionality. Even
counting the cost of the 64gb mini card I added for 128gb onboard
storage plus the 2tb external usb3 drive for photos and backup. It's a
bit much to ask it to run CAD though. Anyone know of a lightweight
program that is just a viewer for cad files?

Perfect for Scotland where I may have to put out some fires while we're
on the road.

Mike