Re: [OM] OT tablet question

Subject: Re: [OM] OT tablet question
From: Daniel Sepke <dansepke@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 11:16:33 -0400
Yes Ed, it will. But my note was in regard to explicitly relying on the iCloud
and iTunes match to allow redownload of content rather than syncing. This
specific method without a local sync source from can lead to issues when
content providers change editions or withdraw an item from the catalog in
iTunes.

The example I have mode recently seen is people who have not retained all TV
episodes on a local backup because of their size on the assumption that Apple
will let then download them again in the future. This is not always the case
and thus my cautionary note. Apple specifically address this in their service
terms and place the onus on you the buyer of the license to retain a local copy.

Even with the handy features of the cloud it pays to both have a master sync
source and of course a backup of that too.

Dan