Re: [OM] [OT] In case you hadn't heard....

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] In case you hadn't heard....
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 19:27:01 +0000
And you should remember, Chuck, that I’m not arguing on the basis of climate
change, man-made or not.  I am saying that we need to reduce our dependence on
a dwindling supply of fuel, fossil fuel.  I don’t want the countryside in the
UK wrecked by frac(k)ing , nor the ice caps desecrated by an increasingly
desperate search for oil or gas.

There must be a better way, and we have to start by using less energy; oh, OK,
not quite as much tomorrow and the next day :-)

Chris