Re: [OM] [OT] In case you hadn't heard....

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] In case you hadn't heard....
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 08:09:44 -0400
Optimism is always the best policy, my wife keeps telling me, though I’ve got
Eeyore genes running rampant inside me. And, one never knows . . . But I do
think there will come a point where ingenuity just won’t cut it anymore. Not to
mention that humanity is highly vulnerable to some form of virulent disease. It
could spread across the globe before we even know it’s among us.

Unless . . . unless, we start unlimbering some serious cash to get ourselves
out into space in a big way—not only for the natural resources that are out
there, but also for the living spaces.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal