[OM] (OM) Hugin

Subject: [OM] (OM) Hugin
From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 11:14:54 +1300

Yesterday I took a nine-shot panorama series from the look-out over
Clyde where I live, to share with you all the last view that I took Mike
and Karen to.

My intention was also to make it into one elongated 230
degree image using Hugin.

I find this to be quite a baffling program
to use; I repeatedly got to the point where reference points were
created (forget the Hugin name for them), and on hitting the command
button for 'stitch' it would crash and tell me I had issued a command I
hadn't.

Doesn't seem to have a smooth logical work-flow in spite of
the rest seeming to be 'all together'.

Brian