Re: [OM] (OM) Hugin

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Hugin
From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 01:44:51 +1300

Nathan wrote:

Hugin is my favourite panarama program. I find it
easy to use--push the button and the stitch is there.
I wonder if your
difficulties have anything to do with the ancient computer you use.
Panorama stitching is a rather intensive task.

Cheers,
Nathan

//////////////////////////////

Not in this instance.

I was running
it on a HP Pavilion lap-drop Dv6 computer about 2 years old running
Winders 7 Home Premium (which I resume means 'basic") operating system.
I haven't found the time yet to wire up my old machine and see what has
happened to my data. :-(

 I think I'll try Paul's suggestion, and
uninstall, then download afresh and reinstall.

Which reminds me: Chuck
commented that he didn't understand what my 'Originals' directory/folder
was for. It is my practice, when intending to download a program, to
create a sub-folder within 'Originals' with the same name as the
program, and store the downloaded program there. The way Windows works,
when I double-click the saved program, it will be installed in the place
which suits Windows, but I can still easily go back to the original
download if I wish.

Brian.