Re: [OM] (OM) Hugin

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Hugin
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 17:42:06 -0500
I used Hugin quite a bit last year, and the magic worked flawlessly.  Then all
of a sudden, the preview window that let me pre-crop stopped showing up, and it
lost the ability to nicely match things up.  I ended up switching to a
different app - I think Panorama Maker or something.  I may uninstall Hugin and
reinstall and see if that fixes anything.

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Berthold Auerbach