Re: [OM] So, which Fuji body has the secret sauce???

Subject: Re: [OM] So, which Fuji body has the secret sauce???
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 19:39:13 +1100
It's a constant problem, from the days of shooting Nikon F and poking yourself
in the eye when winding. I tend to drop the camera from my face to make thumb
based adjustments as otherwise it's too cramped. The Leica M3 and some of the
Voigtlander Bessa's are the best - two eyes open focussing so once I'd forced
myself to use my right eye for the finder, perfect! (M3 - 0.92x view - not
exact but good enough. Downhill from there. The CosVoigts have a 1:1 finder). I
suppose the Exacta was the only true left hand SLR.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com

Author/Publisher: