Re: [OM] So, which Fuji body has the secret sauce???

Subject: Re: [OM] So, which Fuji body has the secret sauce???
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2014 14:52:54 -0800
On 2/8/2014 10:37 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
>> I just took a long look at the body design.  This is a seriously
>> right-eyed camera... not likely suitable for this seriously left-eyed
>> shooter.
> I don't understand. If you are talking about the Fuji X-series bodies,
> the viewfinder is far left on the body.

Look closer and remember Chuck's shooting preferences.
<http://camerasize.com/compare/#258,472>

AF and AE buttons are low on the far left, completely wrong for a lefty who
uses the AF button, rather than half-press.

I've included the GX7 not because I am pushing it, although I like mine so far,
but because it shows a much more Lefty
friendly control layout.

Right Eye Moose