Re: [OM] So, which Fuji body has the secret sauce???

Subject: Re: [OM] So, which Fuji body has the secret sauce???
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2014 18:22:45 -0500
I just tried holding the E-M5 with my left eye at the left end of the
camera.  I realize that the Fuji has different control placements but
holding the E-M5 that way made it awkward to use the controls... hand
and wrist are at awkward angles.  Whatever the problems of being left
eyed and using a center finder camera, I adapted to it 50 years ago.

Chuck Norcutt