Re: [OM] So, which Fuji body has the secret sauce???

Subject: Re: [OM] So, which Fuji body has the secret sauce???
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2014 08:05:09 -0500
Thanks for the reply which identifies Ian and his X-Pro 1.  I remembered
these comments but not who said them and didn't know which camera was
being referenced: "I can't say I have thought about this until the post
- as I keep trying to inform all who will listen, the camera just does
not get in the way of the process like all the other digital cameras I
have used before."

I wasn't so much interested in the shutter shock question as I was the
praise of the ergonomics of the camera.  Now I'll go back and read the
X-Pro 1 review more closely.

Chuck Norcutt