Re: [OM] So, which Fuji body has the secret sauce???

Subject: Re: [OM] So, which Fuji body has the secret sauce???
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2014 17:49:41 -0600
I can't speak for Moose, but the Fuji F10 was the first digital that I
ever bought.  It is excellent when used indoors or in shade, but is
pretty much useless in bright sunlight.  The image quality still
compares well with more modern gear.  Mine will be kept.  A lot of my
photos of camera gear were made with it, and it just keeps working well.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 2/8/2014 5:40 PM, piers@xxxxxxxx wrote: Seems to me that Moose first
identified the secret saucery way back with the F10. Still have it, Moose?