Re: [OM] [OT] Firewalls and other (mostly Linux related) network securit

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Firewalls and other (mostly Linux related) network security questions
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 22:30:20 -0500
I understand your point and don't think I'm heading for extreme
measures.  But I do have some simple, free resources I think can provide
me better security than I have.  I'm just trying to figure out how to
best implement what I've got.

Chuck Norcutt (who had too little life remaining to waste it)  :-)