Re: [OM] What would you buy?

Subject: Re: [OM] What would you buy?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 19:11:06 -0500
How does anyone know this?  The numbers 23 and 24 each occur only once
in the text of the DPReview coverage of the NEX 7.  Neither instance has
any connection with bit depth.  I think something is being misquoted
here.  You can't have 23 or 24 bits of color depth if the sensor only
has 14.  Or do we have color bit expansion analogous to digital zoom.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt