Re: [OM] What would you buy?

Subject: Re: [OM] What would you buy?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 18:05:28 -0500
Yes, when DPReview covered the Minolta A2 (8MP) they said the lens (the
same as used on the Minolta A1) could not measure up to the sensor's
increased pixel count.  But I always wanted an A2 anyhow since it had a
higher resolution EVF which is the A1's real weak point in pixel count.

Hmmm.  I see I can't prove what I just said.  The review of the A2 has
been somehow "disappeared" from DPReview's site.  But I remember it well
because I always wanted one years ago.

Chuck Norcutt