Re: [OM] what does my eye spy...

Subject: Re: [OM] what does my eye spy...
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 16:19:53 +0100
have to disagree I wear mine everyday and for all things such as working
on the car etc and after 20 years it still looks like new (well okay it
has just been serviced) you can't do that with a Vintage patek philippe
while it may not be cool to diss its a tough watch and I am very happy
wearing mine, to my mind its like the leica of watches built to last but
as for sensor quality how do you compare time is time after all ;-)