[OM] FS: OM4t, black, with nice strap and Zhou half case - $200

Subject: [OM] FS: OM4t, black, with nice strap and Zhou half case - $200
From: "Sawyer, Edward" <Ed.Sawyer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 15:24:07 +0000
Hi Folks -

I have a black OM-4t that is surplus to my needs. It's in nice shape,
everything works as it should. Cosmetically it's pretty good, but not a
shelf queen. It has a nice Mr.Zhou leather half-case, and special leather
strap, both of which are brand new, and sell for $100-ish total by
themselves.   This would be a nice rig for someone. Feel free to email off
list. I am in the US but happy to ship anywhere.  I have other surplus OM
stuff to part with too, feel free to inquire if you are looking for
something specifically.

Pics here:  http://www.edsawyer.com/lens/OM4t/

Thanks
-Ed