Re: [OM] what does my eye spy...

Subject: Re: [OM] what does my eye spy...
From: Siddiq Siddiqui-Ali <muhammad.siddiqui-ali@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 18:29:17 +0000
While I dislike them for being such a status symbol and where they're going
(maxi-cases, really?), they do have a fabulous engineering and production side,
that puts out movements that might not be decorated but are designed strictly
from an efficiency and functional standpoint, that truly continue to hold up
even when not taken care of. I wouldn't say no to a 36mm Explorer if one you
gents were to pass it on to me.

Siddiq