Re: [OM] What would you buy?

Subject: Re: [OM] What would you buy?
From: Iwert Bernakiewicz <iwert.bcz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 23:42:05 +0100
Yep, but the 50/2 is a 35/80 or 100/2 with less bulk and more macro.
I understand the event work, but for travel, one can mostly move freely
& I like going close.

The 50/1.4: I should use it more, but I have to admit it sits in the drawer
now for some years. I used it a lot before the 50/2 arrived, but since then
didn't look back...

Iwert