Re: [OM] What would you buy?

Subject: Re: [OM] What would you buy?
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 19:17:24 -0500
Well, I'm heading to Vietnam in March and there's no way I'm going with
only one lens. I'm pressuring Leica to get the three they have now for
coding and CLA back to me by March 1st.  I would like to send 3 more in for
coding but there's no way they would get back in time.  All of my Leica
gear will fit in my backpack and I'll carry a roll-on and check one bag to
bring back souvenirs.  I might limit myself to one lens around here but not
for a once-in-a-lifetime trip.  I will not carry any zooms, however.  I
zoom with my feet.

Tina

On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 7:00 PM, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > I took just an M3 and a 35 / 1.4 Summilux and several rolls of K25 on a
> week
> > long jaunt through Bali in mid 1971 having left the rest in Singapore.
> > Didn't regret for one moment having travelled light. In fact travelling
> > light tends to concentrate the mind to mimimize foolish photos.
>
> OK, I think I sense my 2014 challenge coming on... I can dedicate the
> OM-3Ti and one of the 50/1.4 lenses to the cause. I'll shoot only B&W
> in said camera for 2014 with just that one lens. My non-specific goal
> is to use it every single week (already have a shot in the can for
> first-week of the year) in 2014. It's not that I won't use anything
> else, but I'm going to make a concerted effort at self-limitation for
> this project.
>
> Second part of this is the theme. I need a theme for this project.
> Still stewing.
>
> AG
>

> --
> Ken Norton