Re: [OM] What would you buy?

Subject: Re: [OM] What would you buy?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 18:00:58 -0600
> I took just an M3 and a 35 / 1.4 Summilux and several rolls of K25 on a week
> long jaunt through Bali in mid 1971 having left the rest in Singapore.
> Didn't regret for one moment having travelled light. In fact travelling
> light tends to concentrate the mind to mimimize foolish photos.

OK, I think I sense my 2014 challenge coming on... I can dedicate the
OM-3Ti and one of the 50/1.4 lenses to the cause. I'll shoot only B&W
in said camera for 2014 with just that one lens. My non-specific goal
is to use it every single week (already have a shot in the can for
first-week of the year) in 2014. It's not that I won't use anything
else, but I'm going to make a concerted effort at self-limitation for
this project.

Second part of this is the theme. I need a theme for this project.
Still stewing.

AG

--
Ken Norton