Re: [OM] What would you buy?

Subject: Re: [OM] What would you buy?
From: Iwert Bernakiewicz <iwert.bcz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 23:00:43 +0100
Ken,

You really need a 50mm f2 macro ;) This is the combo I take when I can have
just one
35mm body + lens. Good for portraits, close up, landscape, and it is 50mm,
what not to like? (having some fun now…) But seriously, to me it is the
most versatile lens
in the OM line-up, next to the 35 shift. But when the shift goes in the
bag, the 100/2 or
90/2 join, and the 50/2 stays home… The 35-80: nice, but doesn't focus
close enough.
I had four in a row, sometimes miss it, but that was always the main
let-down for me.
A 50mm is basically a 35-80 if you walk a little…

Iwert.