Re: [OM] Fuji X Pro 1 image number sequencing

Subject: Re: [OM] Fuji X Pro 1 image number sequencing
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 18:21:09 -0400
Thanks Nathan and everyone else for weighing in. Firmware version 3.10 for
the body does indeed deal with the issue. All four of my lenses also got
upgraded to their version 3.10 firmware.

Contrary to the putters down of Silkypix I use it ownly as a Fuji raw file
converter and nothing else. To date I have not experienced any problems.

jh